Please click on any of the above for an enlarged view.
We are committed to understanding our environmental aspect and impacts and relevant legislation and what we do to meet these.
We are committed to reducing, re-using or recycling where possible.
We do this by:
• Reducing the non productive use of energy (electricity, fuel oils, gas etc) and to look for technological advances that may assist in this when looking at new equipment.
• Re-using or reducing the use of materials and packaging used in the manufacture and distribution of our products where possible through production planning and efficient waste management control.
• Re-cycling as much materials and packaging as practical and to encourage our suppliers and customers to adopt an identical approach on our behalf.
We will champion the environment by:
• Ensuing environment awareness amongst our employees, and to provide a safe and pleasant environment within which they can work.
• Encouraging environment awareness amongst our suppliers, and to support their initiatives in environment management where appropriate.
• Maintaining and testing an Emergency preparedness plan to minimise any affects on the environment in adverse conditions.
We will monitor and review our Environmental Policy in accordance with statutory requirements and the achievement of policy objectives to ensure effective environmental management company-wide.
We operate an Environmental Management System (EMS) to manage our environmental activities and conduct regular environmental audits to assess compliance and identify areas for continual improvement.